Friday, April 5, 2024

5th April 2024, Friday

Today's Dream

A slum? There's no greens or water, but a dirt valley with metal scraps and abandoned shelters with broken windows, and no doors. People around me looked starved. I see myself a malnutrition being, unclean hair and broken clothes.

I lived with a pack of poor people under abductor who has taller slender physiques and like a tall gremlin.

They are brute and show aggressiveness when enter without permission. The only valuable I had was a crude rectangular, wooden stash contain some dried beans and scraped veggie ingredients for a meal.

One of the comrades look like an ex-colleague of mine. He's the tallest and strongest physique, but he seemed mentally broken and hurt. He stood at a cliff edge with no will to fight.

I was using a bowl, placing my raw ingredients waiting outside the kitchen,  a gremlin came spilling it out and filled in his, When my most valuable food was knock out, my instinct fought back, pushes the gremlin to fall. I'm undone for..

I scooped the remaining into the bowl and fled the floor to hide. My other comrades began worried when I didn't show up at meet point for labour. 

I was standing at the edge of cliff, holding the bowl. The divider was so worn that is started collapse before me after a crowd of comrades stomping up the cliff.

__

woke up. Did I... fell ..?



No comments: