Today's Dream
I was in a transport moving vehicle. A foreign vehicle. Almost like a Hong Kong rail train inside city with horizontal seatings saw in [ Kung Fu Hustle ] movie.
I was holding a bunch of black equipment like I was preparing for an adventure shoot. There's another person sat next to my left, too was holding equipment. My superior? Mentor? Boss?
I alight from the vehicle, carrying the not so looking heavy stuff and walk towards... a rural college? high school? The familiar thing I see those youth was some boys wore Dragon Ball costumes, similar to the one I held with my hanger!? What event is this? Why I have too?
---
7.00am woke up.
I take it that I slept about 3am. So I am still half awake. I planned to stick with morning workout routine immediately after bed as a good habit. But after just 10 sit-up, I crawl back to my comfy spot. Knowing I couldn't stay awake the entire day if I don't rest well now.
8.07am woke up.
I feel awake. I completed my workout and went for morning shower. I'm dressed ready at 8.50am. After watching some Japanese guy Youtubers who did their makeup on daily routine as a basic... erm... basic self presentation. Applied the anti-spot cream that I bought before CNY. I happened to meet the uncle I used to buy for lunch. Solved usual my RM20+ lunch for today. A less than RM10 meal can save my food expense by half for a month with consistency.
No comments:
Post a Comment