Realizing why my rented room has transformed for the past 11 years, from a tiny coffee table made out of a shoe box and aluminium biscuit tin with a college basic laptop, to a self-deco inspired digital art table with mid-end gaming laptop.
It wasn't just a hobby collecting artist books and merchandise, priced stuff that I use, and gaining more electronics and furniture. It is a self-recognition, a level that I reached, rewards that I paid off through hard earnings. A salary that define my level and a status of where I stand.
Instead trying so hard to own a car or motorbike, I reach satisfaction inwardly. I even dream of owning a studio unit one day, however.. it's a M40 group income range, only a high position in career can achieve these. Unless I sacrifice to work harder to be successfully self-employed with steady earnings.
I did spent a sum amount of money, but I have no regrets. It's a once in life to live my dreams before my life ends, who knows when.
No comments:
Post a Comment