Saturday, April 6, 2024

6th April 2024, Saturday

I purchased a spinal support single mattress that costed me RM 400+ include free delivery to doorstep and setup from a furniture expo on 24th March 2024, Heavy storm Sunday.

The mattress arrived on Friday late afternoon instead of weekend said by the seller, with delivery to door and setup was ... not true. The delivery man seemed confused by the request, he didn't deliver on weekends.

Therefore, I have to carry the mattress from the lobby to my room, and setup myself, with my small physique. Glad I'm not born feminine but not as muscular as men. I wore a glove to air lift it back carefully. I don't like my stuff tow on the dust floor as much as possible.

Friday night began my sweaty workout - moving mattress. I'm not sure what happened, but after that lifting, my right shoulder seems located back of my 80% strength. Before that I couldn't even do woman push up or use the dumbbell well because of not knowing when it dislocated.

After that setup and cleaning, it's already past midnight. It was the first time I slept so peacefully. After so many hours of sleep, I still feel sleepy. =w= I have never had a good sleep for quite a while.

1 week has past. For my honest review.

It still bend a little no matter how great the materials make up this mattress. But, the medium heavy, firmness helps sustain my 54.5kg weight more than the soft ones. weight is an important factor to consider when purchasing a new mattress. It's important to choose one that is designed to support your weight and sleep preferences.

Though my back and shoulder still hurt, it's not the mattress not doing its job.

No comments: