Back on Thursday,
I received a contact of a devotee teacher I met back in December at Malaysia Buddhist Amitabha Association. She seemed to be in a dire need of help at the association. I owed her and the association my life from the paranormal encounter. So I agreed and came for her help on Sunday, as an assistant [护法] in Mandarin.
Sunday.
I was able to reach from 8.25am - 8.55am with 30minutes+ route, thanks to the new MRT line that connects to Hospital Kuala Lumpur. Everything is completely new to me there, my previous experience was an easygoing class, and teacher taught us to make chinese lanterns from Angpaos. Here in association, the kids has class, proper manner teaching and many teachers.
My job as a 护法 is to assist the teacher in class, to help guiding the kids to follow book readings, proper sitting manner check. Other task would be arrive at 9am doing cleaning, arranging chairs, refilling inks, marking attendance. I'm with a guy with blonde hair, I forgot his name. He seemed surprise of my age and career and brought by his uncle here. Guessing he's in his university age.
Today's class, we have 4 students. The fifth one was shy and scared of new environment. So, I couldn't get her name. 2 boys, 2 girls. Girls are more of an observer and "let's wait and see what's next", while boys are more outside thinkers & love sharing out loud and wanted new things to keep them hype. So their personalities has a major differ in class.
They are just 5 years old, and they are learning <<弟子规>> with words that even I as an adult cannot read without pinyin. They really did a good job staying in class from 10.00am to 11.40am
I borrowed a book too. I promise to deliver my freelance work by next week, so I left without having lunch at the association. By time I reach my den after lunch, shower and laundry, it's already past 3pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment