29th March 2024, Friday
An uneasy Friday chaos experience...
Mainly my fault for procrastination. Watching movies till late night after promising I would do the changes and improves the artwork until 3.32am. I went to bed, woke up 7.25am, looking at the bright screen of no progress..
I was 8 minutes late because of the guilt this morning.. and departed at 9.15am which should be 9.02am.
Right before I connect to Wifi, I always must get the software ON, as usual. But... not this time... and that prompt me to look for ways to prevent from detection, and comes throwing me a big rock next.
Once in my life, I encounter [ White Screen of DEATH ]
after I attempted to disable some annoying detected pirated software, and failed.
The phone is all I could heavily rely on information online and DIY myself to fix the situation.
Searching every possible led me to [ File system error (-21472 19200) ]. I tried everything and make sure graphic cards is updated, running cmd to scan for corrupt files and stuff.
Though the error still occur, I took a final look and found this 1 minute 25 sec to finally taking relieved breathe.
Although everything seems normal, I still need to do Window Update, that's the main cause for the WSD. Hopefully after the update, it will not have issue.

No comments:
Post a Comment