One of my ex-colleague who shared his romantic re-watch of [ TITANIC ] many times.
I recalled watching this classic romance movie twice, and shared my thoughts in braders' group chat. This is what I wrote:
Vision tahun budak tengok : tak tahu apa laku, tak tahu mengapa watak beku, apa berlaku kapal hilang.
Vision tahun dewasa tengok : penemuan harta karun 2.2 million rantai leher, Cerita daripada nenek mengenang kembali rantai leher dan love love watak lelaki yang terkorban.
Vision tahun dewasa tengok : penemuan harta karun 2.2 million rantai leher, Cerita daripada nenek mengenang kembali rantai leher dan love love watak lelaki yang terkorban.
A young me who was still struggling with English and the adult me who understand the language, the story behind Titanic and the psychology in facial expression & reason behaviour of the casts in every scene. For a movie producer, may be another level in picturing scene scaling landscape, moodboard and script writing as profession career.
My level stops at being an audience. But one day, I want to get to that level as a comic artist.



No comments:
Post a Comment