Today's Dream
I was joining a group of youngster, classmates ?Well around the age of a high school practicing their cheering in a hall to prepare a sport festival?
We are standing at the high floor fence, rehearsal-ing. Everyone are in high-spirits doing a singing and group gesture dance. I, more like a new joiner, position at the left corner and follow them. When I noticed the fences are unstable, I immediately sound the others, and they are quick to respond, and move further away from the faulty fences. Everyone continue doing cheers and eventually they get down from that height with those straight ladder bar, some help themselves down (was it like that??)
It's late and everyone gone back to their room in the end of the day. The room doesn't look like a dorm room, it's more spacious and luxury feel. I lied down on the left of double bed, while waiting my roommate returns. The atmosphere suddenly turned cold and creepy when I saw a pair of bare, pale white feet on the doorstep. (I don't know why it's made so high to be able to see people's feet.) I thought someone is doing a prank at this late night, I ignored what I see and close my eyes to sleep. Things immediately gone haunted in the room.
A supernatural force moderately shakes the mattress, I felt the tremble and really shocked me to open my eyes. It's real! The room turned greyish dark, like a filter placing in front of my naked eyes. It happened like I was sucked into a dream dimension of delusion couldn't get out of that situation.
A minute I was teleported to another room, standing on the end of a bed where I found others deep in their sleep. But that greyish atmosphere didn't clear. Wait... Is that powerpuff girls ?? Blossom woke from her slumber, where's Bubbles? And why is Buttercup holding Octi ?? I brushed her hair, Buttercup actually look innocent in her sleep.
=End=
I woke up, still think I was still in my dream. 8.26am, Before it fades I lay down again. 8.55am I get up, switch on Mac and wrote this in my blog which you are reading till this paragraph.
No comments:
Post a Comment