Monday, August 16, 2021

16 August 2021, Monday

 Investment planned by the company, and staff are all requested by choice to create an account. I signed up last week, and got the appointment for video call at 10am, 16 August 2021, Monday - which is today.

They are very quick, and zun zun 10 o'clock, my phone rang. 

1 hour before the appointment -

 I did 50 pushups, fold my dried clothes, tidy my desks, sweep the floor, fold my bed sheet, hide my dildo, dressed up neat, pour Cola Zero refreshment, ready my requirement stationery and plug & adjust my phone ready.

All just for a less than 2 minute video call from the interviewer. She is quite a hot lady. Wait... am I sounding sexual harassment ?? Just happy there's good looking lady video call, mood also positive, I can  keep my face smiling the whole morning!


Today's Dream

It's a dark night, not dark magic or horror, just describe the terrain has very few light flow, only the moon and clouds in a far away city. A place for brave hikers to roam in the night hill with only big moon as the light source.

I'm with at least one hiking partner outside the rented house looking out each other, it looks like my motorcycle has been delivered. It's a used motorcycle that I bought cheaply from a retired biker. I hop on and give it a ride on a straight dirt track. My left side is full of trees, while my right is a rough terrain track for mountain bikers.

Normally it's mountain bike or mountain motorbike, mine looks like a hybrid motorcycle-mountain motorbike combination. Does that exist ? My curiosity take me to this downhill, it's a short track and easy for a beginner and that trial established my confidence and new experience of joy ride.

Just one tiny thing, when I saw another fellow biker, it has a yellow plate. I need a license to be able to move forward.

No comments: