I feel bad when I use word that probably hurt a woman, unintentionally. I felt a gentleman inside me when comes to woman. Sometimes, I didn't mean it, sometimes I was insensitive about others' feelings, sometimes I felt I want to be judged wrong of my mistake, and chose a word that I regret after text message later.
I became an adult type that I hated most when I was young age. The adult who did mistakes but never show apologetic and never say sorry and admit wrongdoings.
It's hard to be good person forever. Human can shows mean and mischief towards anyone.
Today's Dream
There's a mighty wind happening outside my room, the windows are barely standing against such powerful wind. I can see this never ending wind is about to bend my windows and might eventually blow off anytime.
I found 2 birds of brown. One adult and one kid. They are unable to fly in this seemingly worsen situation and trying to crawl their ways away from the wind gust with their wet feathers. I brought them inside my room, and I desperately searching any wool I can find in my closet to make a warm nest for them.
They didn't seem comfortable with me, and keep going off around my room, that I have to keep putting them back to a spot.
There's others in the house, and braving the storm, but they care less about shutting the windows, that I have to enter the room to try to shut, none came to my aid. I felt disappointed.
= End =
No comments:
Post a Comment