Morning walk exercise.
I have a sight on a large snail about my hand long, sticking at one of the pillars on my right side. So I took out my phone to snap a few photos of it.
My action led to a black cat's attention who is actually laying down on the floor few paws away from the pillar. It crawls towards the big snail showing its interest of belittle or as an easy catch meal. I sensed its life in danger, with that height, the cat can reach with one jump and snatch. Because of my action, I stop the cat 3 times from its curiosity and eventually gave up its dream meal. I stood beside the cat, the cat look afar of two landing birds at the badminton court, it seems getting interested to catch them at first, but the cat seemed letting out a sigh, and lay down. I had made sure the cat won't bother the snail when it lies down, I left to continue my walking exercise. Deep down, I feel sorry for the cat for losing its dream catch because of my excitement..
No comments:
Post a Comment