Today's Dream
I stay in a hotel room that has a split bedroom attachment with a anotehrmember of a group. for two days one night. The next day, 2 boys will take over our room for their turn to stay, we are up early to dress up and packing when the boys already arrived earlier than schedule, ready to start their first day activity trip.
They gather at attached bedroom next, while I'm brush up myself. I find it curious about what that green slime sticking at the sink.
Looks like it's free time after checking out. There, I walk under a cloudy sky, wearing my mask on a village road. There's stalls on roadside, I can see crowds gather along the road, but without masks. Everyone looks fine, like Covid never exist in "this world" I thought.
Come to a left turn point where I arrive at the entrance road to a chinese temple. I met my old friends and her cousins. We all look like teenage back then, and she's avoiding me but we are still in good relationship.
I excuse myself to visit the temple, that's my plan afterall, at the same time I don't feel like to be approached by close people because of my insecurity
No comments:
Post a Comment