Saturday, June 6, 2020

The New Normal World - Part 3

3rd Month Battle COVID-19 in Malaysia and entering
2nd Month of Conditional Movement Control Order,


1st Week,

I can hear news erupted days ago, riot in Hong Kong starting again and then a rise of rage started in few states of US for the death of a George Flyod under custody of one police officer sparked outrage riot, even some rumour circulating among Chinese communities around world that what happened to US is a judgement for sticking nose on Hong Kong's unrest.

For me, Western countries has always unfavour people of different skin tones other themselves white as being almighty than the rest of the world. It's a matter of time they lower their heads and be humble, and be equal to all.

Rapid KL is introducing a 70% discount package for all commuters named the "MY30", which can help ease my wallet monthly until December 2020, and save as much money as possible.

Fortunate to have one ex-colleague introduced my workplace of affordable lunch delivery of around RM50 to cover 5 days lunch meal a week. The food taste delicious and healthy, not mentioned they are home-cooked, sometimes may have little over saltiness or unwell cooked rice but we are grateful to have our belly full.

I experienced pain on my ass, probably from sitting this new gaming chair? or I masturbate too mad lately? My room is quite the stuffed with stack of newspapers, leaflets and boxes, it's getting smaller space.

Barber and saloon will be re-open for business soon the next week.

Saturday,
My housemate texted me in the afternoon, asking for RM50/100 in cash. I didn't directly tell him but instead I replied I hadn't withdraw cash. I felt cruel is some point though. My housemate works in a saloon nearby, and has been staying in his room playing and watching dramas for as long as MCO is not lifted.

Should I be more bold to hit him with a message how bad the economy situation right now?
** Update: Fooled or not, I bought both of us a full course dinner take-out include drinks eventhough I didn't feel like eating ... heeeh... was I too kind... ? He claimed that he's lazy to go out to ATM..

About my father,

I'm in my dad's newly wed age, with belly that resembles his physical body. No doubt I'm his child heh.. During the MCO, father texted me, and he sent me money for the 3rd month eventhough his industry is one of the most badly affected around this period. Thoughts come to me one day to search information about what estranged fathers think of their adult children and why he sends me money and should I accept it or reject it.

If I stand in father's feet, what philosophy is in him right now is probably some incident reminded him being a responsible father once again, lonely without real family, and wish to win back relationship and dependable when old age hits.

Like Casca said, " I'm not born to be woman by choice. " And that my life of sexually attracted to women is not by choice either; and to have life given by estranged father, I hold no grudge of the past, I accepted and went through reality of being chased down, being looked down and yet I got so far, standing with my feet, have food on the table, have job for warmth room, have hobby of my own from the support of people who who came and left my circle. Same goes to father, who may or may not think this would comes back to hit his senses and thoughts of his once loved ones living elsewhere.

No comments: