Monday, June 29, 2020

29 June 2020, Monday - Today's Dream

Today's Dream

I was in a building floor that looks like an office with many pillars and almost everything is painted white. This one woman looks like an extreme manipulator, chases me from room to room to make me her puppet.

My self anxiety and conscious makes my heart beats abnormal, I can't think any way to get out but running tiredly until I found someone who tries her best to buy me some time while I try to search my contact number in my phone for help. Brother is all I remember. My hands shaking, my mind is half blanking.

I was rounded up in a open meeting room, with all eyes on me with questions, with overwhelming feelings, I ran out door, exit out the building with that crazy woman tailing me. To a place, which I thought is my brother's residence, I tried to call him but was interrupted by undead. I forgot brother has already moved out quite some time ago, so I play "hide and escape" into town.

I walk up into a street with empty pockets, a street that I remember being here before (in another dream long ago), the brightest lights comes from Tong Hing Supermarket.

I wander up further, and discover a store. Almost everything inside is made of trunk and wood base, like I just step into a cottage/hut. What really shocks me is, an fish that has the body of an eel and head of an arowana/snake with greenish gold scales that swim in the air. WHAT IS THAT !? I check my surrounding, no I'm not inside water, I'm not floating, how can that swim? It really does freaks me out to dash out the door and close before it swim any closer.

I almost out of words, seeing that unusual creature. I have no food or place to sleep, oh wait.. this motel still here (I been here long ago, and reception counter is close at midnight, but there's a big open area upstairs for lost travellers to spend the night) I reserve by setting up the mattress and pillow, I remember I hid a stack of cash at the entrance of the supermarket, so I walk back, with many stores like stationary and the "cottage souvenir" and food stalls (only I can remember).

Damn, those stack of cash is still untouched *really saved me*, but the second keep from another location nearby is nowhere to be found. I brought all with me, and return to motel. Just before I walk up, in my surprise, I met Lennie at the stairs, she speaks like we were having trip all these while,"they already upstairs, Kelly also," wait.... how did she knows Kelly ?

Kelly is here beside me. Her younger cousins are here too, setting next to me and she's here as well. Since when those younger cousins are that attach to me? But, she sets far from me, only shows her back, and goes to sleep, silently.

No comments: