I have been having weird dreams lately..
I learn that another of my colleague is updating resume in the late of night, and he seemed serious about looking for job elsewhere. The part I know about men is their passion and great problem-solvers in things they start to love to do. Most of my designer peers are self-learners to profession.
Everyone in creative team, has plan to leave the company due to dissatisfaction by boss's treatment.. If they leave, I will be in hotpot.. as my design expectation is still far more amateur and weak compare to them, I'm unable to produce design professionally of what they have been doing..
I did learn some lesson from them, but didn't absorb much for the past 1 year in this company. Most of my task is mainly editing and adapting to their themed designs instead of fully taking one project from scratch.. By time I have finished them, they were already done the new designs and getting lots of changes and feedback from bosses.
I have always whine about my abilities, it just couldn't improve any further eventhough there's much more to learn... There are many I know who graduated this field, but couldn't succeed creatively.. Was I struggling in this field? Was I one of them all this time but manage to come this far?
Why can't I be as good as playing games..? Oh wait, I couldn't even conquer games like they do as the last to survive...
My biggest enemy is Procrastinator and Self-Defeateder.
What I need now is 1 Goal principle, self aware of any circumstances and an effective way to keep motivation moving from start to completion.
No comments:
Post a Comment