I brought laptop to a cafe, popularly crowd with regular customers who are like happy-going youths chilling with classmates and friends.
I too eventually get to know customers from next table, suddenly I have to switch table because of the sudden strong sunlight that only lighted my current seat, so when the meal arrives, I decided to look for other seats further inside the cafe, and I couldn't believe my eyes... this cafe is large, and even has a grand staircase to the 2nd floor.
Most seats are fully occupied with fresh hot meals, however no one is sitting, that didn't get me suspicious. The only seats available is at another section at the buffet area but it was either closed or reserved.
So, I return to my seat. I was then encouraged to explore the 2nd floor. I did, to find the area so wide. There, I found a small group of people that look like martial arts club, I think ? They let me join in for a warm-up and kick practice session.
As I was doing my round of stand kicks, the instructor came in turn to check on me, his assistant brought a filter and holding below my kick pose for a model photograph. I felt suspicious all the sudden that two of the students have their neck hand-locked and their energy drained by the instructor, he transformed into an evil Ultraman, there's a flashing light (Ultraman seed) from the students chest which became fainter.. and they try to turn on me next, I know I must do something to free them, sudden... deep down in my heart, there's a dim of light that awaken me as an identity of Ultraman, still powerless... I knew I stand no chance to fight the super villain. I dashed down for help, but as soon as I reach the ground floor, everyone were already fleeing for their lives, leaving half eaten food on the tables.
Outside the cafe, from peaceful walkers turning panic atmosphere. I ran into a few fellow Ultramen who they came to defend me from pursuers. They were overpowered one by one, fallen from back-attack.. I took a taxi trying to reach KL Sentral, but halfway, I got off from the busy road. From the moment, I took a glance on Ultraman Taro from one building, captured and witnessing the gruesome of his horns being slashed off.
Awake from shock of what I last saw Ultraman Taro in dream ... what was that... about? Who am I?
No comments:
Post a Comment