The Recovery Movement Control Order.
Feel promising, feeling freedom is coming back..
but to me, why wasn't I feel the same?
During the Conditional Movement Control Order, my workplace is one of the earliest badges to return office hour especially from my department, which is set to work daily without alternate work from home unlike others... I find it peaceful taking public transport because, :
1. Many still apply 1 meter social distancing (some not, while other take this advantage to cut your queue and pretended they didn't know)
2. There's no naughty kids and crying babies
3. No one to take extra space intentionally for sitting my lap ( but you will see ALOT others occupy the marked seats with their personal belongings until they reach their destinations )
There are many people who want to be who they are, to be themselves, but their actions selfishly disturbing others who want to be themselves peacefully.. and that begins the conflict.
We had 3 meetings from boss lately. He seemed anxiously pushing our department to work beyond working hours and demanded we give our weekends for the company as well... to which I felt unpleasantly annoying... everyone has own goals to achieve outside of working hours.. so please don't cage me back to depression.
Lately, everyone were probably exhausted from their achievement during the weekend. Even I too.. skipped playing at night last week. I play other games and read manga. work is just not a an option for me. They are starting busy and didn't respond to play when mentioned in the afternoon work. I too, want to try playing in different time and want to sleep early.
One of the colleagues suddenly interested to pick up a guitar in a cheap online offer. Others are eager to help fulfill him and even help him bargain, survey and negotiate for him with his time. I only silently read the text messages. Men actions are instant and strong decisive even outside of work. They pursue dream for real with swift actions.
I still waver alot.. I have a habit of owning things but not putting 100% in use.. my goals... are always blur...
No comments:
Post a Comment