3rd Week of
New Normal
Trains are occupied more than ever and expecting long queue in a certain time period in the morning rush hour. Thus, my time adjustment is set to depart at least 30 mins to 1 hour earlier to avoid peak hours which is around 8.15am.
Bus, while on the other end is 30 mins schedule, to prevent unnecessary waiting time, I need to calculate the estimate time from the start of trip.
Monday,
I help picked up dropped tissue pack and nail clipper to a passenger in the moving train. I was on the earphone, so I only see her quick eye contact that look like thanking me.
Wednesday,
I was browsing my phone when two non-Malaysians came to me at the bus stop after work. One of them shoved me his phone, it was a bit sudden but I get it from the start that they were behaving a bit helpless feeling earlier. I took a quick look, it's a calling phone from their Grab Driver who is a Chinese, so I picked up pace of what's going on and told the driver my location. The driver requested a photo of the nearby location. After I hung up the call, I told them to take a quick photo, but they seemed not good in English as well.
After a minute or two, they sent a photo that I direct at the recognizable store nearby, and help look out for the car plate. The driver came minute later. I pointed the car that's approaching to them, although they didn't thank me in the process, I gave them a pat on the shoulder that action says "You're on your own, take care", and return to my seat for the bus.
Thursday,
Everyone in the company is trying their best to catch up with the New Normal's new technology into our projects and events, so it's both fresh but heated with new and proposal changes to most of out upcoming projects.
Our company also going tech including clock in/out, leave applications and claims using one phone application.
Three new staffs welcomed to the family this week to help taking over projects. The department I'm in is as busy as usual eventhough everyone is looking forward to long holiday. I however got to work longer hours today to take care of many changes and another urgent task from another department, staying up until 9pm.
I missed the last bus which I thought it will not come, but it's really been a while I take a long walk to the train station in the quiet neighourhood at night. I feel cooler body from sweats, I feel energetic. It's adventure that drives me to have more trembling with excitement.
Friday,
Not ashamed to share it, I felt horny from my crazy fantasies and mind blowing internet surfing, sex drive is pulling me back to bed every couple hours during the long holidays of Raya... I am feeling the great pleasure in masturbating for hours that I couldn't force myself to stop doing until I fatigue..
4th week of
New Normal
Thursday,
I read back a manga somewhere online since the phone app's starts charging real cash. Those chapters brought me unstoppable tears unexpectedly... I thought what had happened to me all the sudden, as I haven't cried in a long while but this couple, this expression in their face, this act.. made me cried.
I have my first dine-in experience after a 2 months MCO at a noodle restaurant in Mid Valley. It felt great, like there's a new chemical just flows into your body and soul, like an energy boost. However, most stores business operations closed after 7.45pm.
Saturday,
Second time I dream about her again this week.. eventhough I had finally let go that love feeling 2 years ago. She still appears in my dream, I missed being with her so much... that I wanted to fell back to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment