There's one thing for sure, you will get at least twice falling sick per year.
Just don't know why, I exercise a lot, eat healthy, like everyone else working and sleeping around 1 or 2am. I get sick.
I always hate this, I always fall sick when I got things to do. Whole day lying on the bed looking up the ceiling when you can't fall asleep. Heavy head... wetty nose, how many panadols I have eaten? 6 ? No, 9.
The worst thing you must not do when you get a flu, think something sad. Insomnia is a lot suffer than your sad memories then. Just put me to sleep, dammit.
And so three days have passed, it's not only not abit of recovery, but it worsen when I exercise in the wrong time. It's the 3rd day, already, until I sort for help.
And so three days have passed, it's not only not abit of recovery, but it worsen when I exercise in the wrong time. It's the 3rd day, already, until I sort for help.
2 comments:
Get well soon~!
I guess you might be stress which leads to your sickness if the meds seem like it's not working.
Try to find something that makes you happy!
I bet you have it half right. XD I'm getting much better
Post a Comment