Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I never like Monday, maybe I should blame Sunday because Sunday pass too fast. Quit the blaming thingy. Monday is always passing, so I can wait for Friday comes!

Losing appetite for some happened reasons, I guess that the message not reached to tell what I felt living in a roof by your 60's century education.

Anyway, 30 minutes walk under the hot sun everyday , I drink a lot more water to keep my body temperature cool. Macam tiba-tiba jadi tangki air.

Keeping up in shape, less calories consume on lunch break. I don't need calories inside an air-conditioner room. I got the motivation and little goal, I have returned to the practice two weeks ago, is trying to build my stamina.

Sometimes I get to hear her from the senior staffs during breaks. Unconsciously, a sad smile you can see.

Ever since I found MISSTER, I keep on track to read their Facebook page, listen to their songs whenever I feel down. Don't forget to visit Malaysia, I would be happier if you visit Sabah. 

2 comments:

HallyuSurfer said...

urghh.. the last paragraph is pain. I never stop wishing my favorite idols come to Sabah..

Elernt said...

Ahaa, maybe just wishing. Everyone would just stop by KL only. Haih.