After practical ends, I continue working on 9th May.
Of course, I'm becoming a Freelance Videographer and Video Editor of the private company, and at the same time I stick into graphic design job in my area, Central Plaza the colourful "Disneyland".
Just (27th May) last week I got my first cheque T____________T. Didn't realize I already working for 3 weeks. Time goes by doesn't mean it will snap out my mind instantly unless I'm conscious.
I'm conscious after my boss asked, "Have you work more than 3 weeks?".
"Erm... yea.. yea... I think ...so ?"
Found out a week before... the news... six months... to me... is long... who cares... 24th evening, uncle calling me in a sudden, I'm aware he would call, but I don't know what he is calling me for. Aih... uncle got confused eventhough he's the one calling me up and call my name wrongly. Back then, aunties and uncles did thought we were siblings related, because we both wear spects and short hair, heh...but we completely have reverse characters and living environments.
25th May - Erm. it's six month long, but I actually accepted the request, and make my arrangement right after the following day morning. A promise is a promise, even I suddenly felt like changing mind because shock about I was never inform to meet up. I only know when I pick up uncle's call after stepping out the staircases.
Walking especially slow to the office with twisted mind, felt head explosion.
28th May - Never thought I suddenly got call up backing Damai, place I undergoing practical to edit video the afternoon after uncle's stuffs in the morning. The whole day out, and having late dinner with my boss family at Jabez Cafe in Damai Point.
They should care more to their hungry young daughter at home than keep busy on themselves. Now that their daughter joined us around 9pm ++, seeing she hardly eating normally reminded that evening camp, when one of my committees over-starved and sent to hospital.. They got panicked only after I shared out.
29th May - Moreover, my cousins and relatives came for holiday visit from Tawau. I got myself busy to looking care my two nieces. The youngest about a year and a half old is quite energetic, curiosity and wanting most attention, while the lonely elder niece who shared her classmates and school life. I wonder if I should tell her, marks is nothing important than knowledge you had learn.
30th May - An interruption on my holiday 1st day Harvest Festival. Morning breakfast with cousins relatives, to 1Borneo, and return to Damai office to continue work. Frankly, I don't have the mood to do, but since I already make the promise to return. Archery... maybe next time. Edit Edit Edit, you know? The most sucking feeling is when you found out the previous file was unable to reloading. Solution ? Redo the whole thing and get your ass sit waiting the render done.
1st June - Early morning plan must not broken, I'm heading out practice with Ami Jie, yea feel so good like I'm back to teenager. Night, a senior of my brother's badge delivering books which I'm going to finish by beginning of July. Yea, it's true that I must step out the land to explore and find money when I'm still young. It's not bad to form a team of our own, it's a good opportunity to work together with the people our field and enchance our skills all together. My mom also agrees so.
2nd June Present day. My collegemate who finally returns to work at Central Plaza. So I guess my temporary work ends here. If got extra work I will be get in touch again. Well, I also not forgeting to return uncle's office today = =. I guess these six months is like volunteering work... ... my mom really against me going to uncle's office. Yea, somehow... I'm aware of this.
5 days of real schedule packed has just passed. I still have other things awaiting to do, well more loose schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment