Sunday, July 10, 2011

Unwanted Incident

An unlikely argument broke out of silent, when someone shout out "FUCK YOU!!!" It's something we all say, almost placing it in our daily conversation E V E R Y D A Y, feeling so cool like everybody said. I think it's time we should change its way to prevent unwelcoming quarrel to nasty strangers especially a shout gives out a strong sign of tune, you should be alerted, something might happen.

Back to the recent incident, it was around midnight. A man, was screaming so hard, that triggered everyone to look down from the balcony, but most of them stayed... I took a wooden stick and reached the place.

It's was over... what I saw was a man's legs carried into the back of Mercedes, several people gathered. When I asked, a lady told me the big Indian man was attacked by strangers who she believes they weren't from the neighbourhood.

A guard he who only calling police with his handphone in the watchhouse was blamed for not coming for the man's aid by the victim's friend. The victim's friend scolded the guard in public, saying a guy holding a weapon from the ground. I could see clearly how much it weight when his friend lifted that deadly heavy metal from the bush. The victim's head was hit by that metal. Even a grown big man can cries out like that...

A small blood pool was seen, with a broken lighter... slippers were everywhere. The son (about age 8-9) and the wife were terrified. I asked myself, 'What did I do....? What did I just did...?'

Honestly....my hands were shaking when I saw the blood pool... Neighbours arrived too late. Everyone scattered minutes later after the man was rushed to hospital. My mother was standing end of the block with a Chinese neighbour, who shared the news about the great Indian man, who told the strangers to move the lorry blocking the car  parkings, but broke out silent when they quarrelled.

I regretted that I actually just stayed in balcony in that 1-2 minutes, in a little laugh.... I was wrong... very wrong... very guilty...I was traumatized, feeling very very depressed, I can't calm myself.... I wasn't good enough.... I was weak...

I'm still shaking while writing this post. This incident never happens alot, but it will happen in everyone of us if time meets rotten apple, seriously. I hereby let my experience remind you for this, to stay alert and be ready yourself. It can be you, your friends, your family, or neighbours.

I really hope the Indian man is alright...

No comments: