Love, mom's loving care, I'm able to breathe much better and sleep sweetly within 2 and a half hours.
Even though I tried with my very best, used up all the possibilities to lower down my body temperature and the wetty nose, I just lack one ultimate element. Love
I gave myself 3 days and 3/4 to heal my sickness. So, it went failed, and gotten worse when I tried one of my possibilities, workout to sweat the heat out. Not even getting a slightly better, locking the heat in my head like a microwave heating the meat to cooked state.
It actually works, it sweats little on my body, I could breathe when I exercise but not the head. Plus, I did it too soon, and I overworked, my body went tired and all the suddenly, I lied down looking at the ceiling, meditation not even work though, because my runny nose....
Mom shows up like a supermom, made me a drink, Hot Honey-Lemon juice, of course it has more bigger different than you buy a packet of Ice Lemon Tea, or Hot Lemon tea. My mind and knowledge tells me that it will taste very sour, I slowly drinking a bit of it, my tongue sense the sourness, but it turns out to be 90% tasteless.
I only felt my tongue went numb. Just glad she noted me not to finish the drink, or else I did because it's tasteless.... phew
I only felt my tongue went numb. Just glad she noted me not to finish the drink, or else I did because it's tasteless.... phew
No comments:
Post a Comment