Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I bought it

I bought myself a death watch. XD Chinese always said never present with a gift watch/clock. I have myself as a USE, of course.

A Digital-Analog watch, either LCD or LED interface display.

Colour : Black + Light Grey.
Functions : 30m water resistance (the lowest, not for swimming)
                 Alarm 
                 Countdown timers 
                 Night vision backlight
                 Digital dates display
                 can watch anime episodes
                 shooting laser
                 calculator
                 communicator functions with Power Rangers!
                 3D Map
                 as credit card
                 car key, house key, room key, toilet key
                 WiFi system!!
                 Hoaa...............................HENSHIN ~
                 Time Warper to the past
                 A self-destruction bom   ?!

Conclusion, it's just a cheap adult watch of non-exist brand with the cheapest price in the market, nothing special except its digital-analog interface XD

And the day after, I saw many watch ads posts in Facebook o__O. Is it Watch Season?

2 comments:

Crystal said...

ppl say don't give clock la. watch is ok.. lol i got watch as a present too

Elernt said...

= =, strange rumorrrrrrrrrr only lar. Good ler~~ My clock got so many special unitsss