Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My July

My busy day comes when all bosses find me.

I have my night activities, I have my Overtime work, I have my early up hanging brain, slowly I take up the Fresh Market chores.

 Place where I practice and train. Look, I got more young ones with me. Although start from basics, I still learn the proper way of basics than I last skipped.

18th July 2011, just recently, I was called ON a LIVE shooting, a Convocation held inside Dewan Sa a'dah, Wisma Muis, just nearby my area. It's been like 7 years the first time I came there. Nostalgic, really was.
 Carpets and stage are nicely decorated, chairs and sticker notes are arranged in order.

Heh, we liked that spot on the lower left green seats.

 The program.

The stage overall, still have decorations.

 The big Star Suitcase

The mini setup video station.

From the left. My boss, the organizer, and my boss's bro.

 Now that's the under full decoration stage, never missed the flower pots!

Chairs.

Malay music instruments here. Interesting.

They are practicing.

really nice.

The three big Gongs.


And then, the full rehearsal, not really full for me. = = My position is overall and close-up shot. You can see the 1st photo is upper floor.
LIVE shoot practice.

Graduating students attending rehearsal

On the actual day (19th July 2011), I still busy on my designs in the midnights untill 2am ++. Finishing my work and e-mailed. Wake up call from my boss, then I realized I overslept.

Arrived before 6.30am. Setup everything, and wait. 8.30am, I wrote on my note, I was very nervous that felt my hands little shaking and sweating cold. It's my first time handling LIVE shoot instead of assisting. 
  
Without walkie-talkies, we communicated through handphones. So I did received several phone calls from boss who was in-charging of switching mixer machine. Instructing me what to do in the following program, such as stage giving out certificates, and choir singing.

The program went well. I still made a bit mistake, not big problem though. Hoping to avoid as much as I can the next time. The nervous comes when I see my Vcam is LIVING on the LCD screen. Any little shake, can be very very obvious and looked unprofessional. So I'm nervous and more cautious then before.

The program finally ends 12pm ++. Know what? I'm waiting for my convocation next year. Attending this program is like a 1 year earlier rehearsal preparation for me, does that mean I can skip ?? =...=. Looking sad when watching them graduates while I'm not. 

It's a joy, watching the parents bringing flowers and teddy bears along, caressing the bouquet as they watch their children receiving the certification in a light smile. Taking photos with their dear children after the program ends.

Sounds like I'm dead, standing and watching the past from upper floor.

Anyway, I could finally return to have my breakfast and lunch meal.... next thing is take a big nap. I'm aware uncle is going to call me for shooting later in the evening, 7pm . My first reply was rejection, that's my true answer. 

Uncle questioned me back "Then, how aa?" Obviously, he never finds a backup himself when I'm not available. I can really sing the song "Nobody, nobody but you~" It's a play, and I know I'm a fool to accept it eventhough I know he has something in mind.

I just back from work, I need rest, I said. Unbelievable replied from an aged educated man said, "then you rest up now lar, and do the video tonight." 

I'm pissed of the selfish words he said.

He started to have his staff to take me there, and he came later instead. His staffs is not a slave driver, a slave banker or a slave delivery man or a slave secretary and me.  I was so unattended, tired during their lesson until 9pm++.

Another part, when reading the news on 14th July, my mom said, 
"你过来看,这个人的脸很像你哦。" 
"Look. The accused's face look much like you," *Translate*

= = There goes the 2nd time.

About the news, I hope it's not Ang.

No comments: