From the look of people seem going class and exam as usual, however, I'm the one that's different from the look of them.
Mom and I stopped at Sultan Ismail Station (Star LRT), asking for direction, and met two Muslim students who were heading to Cosmopoint KL and sat the same paper with me.
Led by them to the Admin service and staff office. Miss Infran called Puan Hasnah who in-charge of my small case and made an arrangement for me to sit for the exam later. She actually thought I was a transferred student.
Going nearby Raja Laut Food Court just below EON Bank, ate Fried Guey Teow RM4, while mom ate mixed RM5, it's cheap there. So after that I went back 1.35pm to study.
Block A 1st Floor, Room 1 (A 1-01), I was the first one sitting down the hallway followed by other guys doing revision. Exam door is opened, I showed my note access to officially sit the exam. I'm very nervous and uncomfortable. Different place, different atmosphere, all new faces, the only two things are same is Business Mathematics paper and exam time, everything is different, include myself. Is it a good thing? I guess so, I finally know how Cosmopoint KL located and looked like.
Yea, very nervous, I almost couldn't concentrated in the exam, and forgot the formulas. The students there are more discipline during examination, and I see how lecturer relaxed watching the city view through the window. Hey, look up... CCTV, lol. I got little down because I hope to get distinction for my last paper, but I guess I couldn't make it, I did my best to get good result, but... nevermind then, exam just passed.
Yea, very nervous, I almost couldn't concentrated in the exam, and forgot the formulas. The students there are more discipline during examination, and I see how lecturer relaxed watching the city view through the window. Hey, look up... CCTV, lol. I got little down because I hope to get distinction for my last paper, but I guess I couldn't make it, I did my best to get good result, but... nevermind then, exam just passed.
2 comments:
If it's not rude for me to ask, why did you need to go to KL to sit an exams, instead of doing it here in kk? Just curious.
Erm, it's okay. Not rude really, just that I don't want to waste my mom's hard earn money and early booked flight ticket. I had to sit the paper there.
Still don't know if this case would affect the marking in KK. They might gave me NC in KK. But, hope not lar
Post a Comment