Does money really can help a person for exchanging a better life? If no? Go live in the island. (I wish so...) If yes? Will I become selfish, workaholic and demanding? I wish I could get some standard salary, honestly...I want to be the financial supporter in the house, but... is that what mom really wants...?
Can I repay my cousins, relatives' kindness and good deeds through money? I'm not doing business to pay off with money, dammit. By that early time I really think money can work off everything...
Money really is evil, but without that,we hardly survive nowdays if we don't choose money. Money can change a person's behaviour and personality. The longer you grasp for it, the faster you changed.
I always thought doing lots of volunteering work freshen me, makes me happy, fill up bit of my life. Yea.. it really was, and it really are now. It's what I willingly to do what I can. However, behind the scenes, it's abit unfair for parents who working hard to secure the family daily needs, cover up all the bills, repairments and children's demands. Don't know whether I should start selecting what's can be volunteer and what's not... ? Doesn't that makes me feel greedy...?
You can't really get everything for free (you can if you think it's free XD), that's why "repay" word exists. Never forget their kindness.
No comments:
Post a Comment