I joined the Chinese gang collegemates to spend the whole evening at K.Box inn Karamunsing. Meeting 5 new faces introduced by Ivy.
We sang high up and flow to release our tensions, express love, sad, joy and happiness. We booked Room 31, brought in plates of wonderful meal, and drinks of Ice Lemon, and Ice Lemon Tea.
I sucked at singing and sing unknown songs, but I learn singing with everyone. I only picked one song of the night. 分享 by Sky Wu. Yea, much more meaningful to me, and singing in a fast version too, made everyone laugh of catching it up.
We left there around 10pm ++, to our next destination, Tg.Aru Beach. It was crowded and jam even small rainy night. All of us met up and turned to the beach. There's alot youngsters and families enjoying themselves at the wide beach.
About 11.15pm, we were readying the lantern we brought. Writing down our wishes, and signatures. Wishing everyone safe, peace, healthy and sound. And then, light it up till the steam occupied the lantern and slowly float in the air high and far. That's my first time to watch. Turn in to the second and last lantern, this time we wrote personal wishes. I wrote one too. Wishing my sins to be forgiven, and thank you to all the people who show up their care, kindness and helpful hand.
Our first Lantern up!
On the last lantern, we ran out of lighter. I thought, it might not make it, well, someone lent us a lighter and we quickly lighted it up. Everyone around cheered us up and were shouted in joy to see it flew up in the dark sky, we made it through before coming new year.
Hang out at Md Donald, Api-Api Centre for cup of hot Milo and coffee. Also jammed with cars, youngsters and families. Some of them planned to go to waterfall later on, but I declined as I need to prepare my last paper, packing up, save up money to KL. Of course, I hope to finish up the unsettle stuffs before the trip comes.
My first time back home at 2.35am in KK. Mom was waiting my return. She was watching her TV show. I on my buddy and uploaded the photos, she still awake on Facebook, I wanted to say "Heppi Neuu Yarr" to her.. but ... it would be the same like 冬至..
I stayed up until 3.50am. Mind is slowly shutting me down.
3 comments:
nice ya..out going time for urself..
enjoy ur 2011^^
I supposed to skip the K.Box one, but after I know the price per-head, I have to follow since they already made the booking, don't let it waste up.
gonna live another year
Post a Comment