Sunday, January 9, 2011

3rd ~ 7th January
My first trip in 2011.

Heh, not much expected in shopping and buying, most of times "Hide and Seek" and rest in food stores, eat and drink, even I don't want to.

What I really missed isn't really about shopping malls now, it's about relationships between my family members at most. Deal in alot of arguments, well maybe I'm on my grown up adult age of "Well to Do Manner/ Inexperience". I fight to :

1. Clean my innocent. (Get scold countless times for her wrongdoings, I still shut my mouth)
2. Understand what they don't understand me. (Seems to be a thick wall between us)
3. realize my ways of talking. (I did be very rude at close family when I'm mad)
4. Observe the levels they use to treat me. (More like a kindergarten kid level)
5. Who's the one being idiocy. (None, but alot misunderstandings)
















-- Continue--


Yea, I think alot more than thinking how my future plans. Job is only an earning-living plan, but the only thoughts keep me alive are my close persons and family members. Why not, spend more time knowing them while they still alive?

I was a coward and stubborn person, who blind by love, losing trust & support and attempt to suicide many times. Still, I thank them for strengthening my mentality. I'm glad I didn't took the road. Flash backs a lot, I actually owe a lot of people's good deeds, therefore it's not the time to end life. Don't you think it's fair?


heh... nostalgic, but I wasn't able to watch the performance, by that time I already returned KK while show is up.

Don't judge my dressing, don't judge my gender, but judge my character. I'm not the kind you think of me as  normal , I'm not the kind you can stick very close with (is a warning), I just want to be me. When I response you in confusion answer is a sign. Please watch your back.

It's a good time, I can meet my brother who's working in KL. I can see he has little pressure and things he wants to share, but he chose to hide and forget.

No comments: