Sometimes can be too relax, sometimes can be working overtime till midnight.
Anyhow, I'm not the person who likes to ask how much they will pay, unless they say to me or I wait until end of the month to see what happens. My style for now, I don't know the future.
Um.. it's my 3rd week. For other should be 2nd week, I take in earlier a week due to some applying leave during my Industrial Training period.
Not every company provides training the way you want to, you just have to work off yourself. Self-explore and self-learning is something you 100% need during work, for software-skill enhancement, and think creative.
Boss doesn't teach you how to do, they only order you to give them the outputs, (we think they will provide us training and they think we, applicants are skillful in all ways), so.. it's kind like misunderstanding gap here. Okay, the rest is all by yourself, your skill, and your creativity, efficient, patience and hardworking. Be nice with the senior staff is also a chance to learn from them. Mostly, they will be the one who teach you and leads you in the working environment.
I'm in the situation stated above, sometimes I really get lazy to be self-learning, and I have to change that ill for being a standard staff, (a long way till I can address myself as professional).
Just before being a standard staff, you also must own some basic needs according to what working fields you are in. For me, a multimedia student's working in "multi" studio, my basic needs are :
1. a laptop (more processors, i3 / quad / i5, atleast 4GB RAM)
2. Headset (For editing or entertainment purpose)
3. Pendrive / External hard disk
4. Broadband (Searching used, entertainment as well. Some company doesn't provide internet line)
5. Camera
Yea, depends what place you work, some don't provide better facilities will have to afford to own these, or think about the solutions for your better working environment, cut short time to work on tasks. I have two extra needs but I found the only best solutions to get my working environment much convenient.
Cut down daily expenses? Bring yourself lunch or skip your lunch (you don't really need much calories to sit in the office all day). Transport? Take buses (I take 2 rounds to office) Want to cut down some transport fees? That's easy. Use GoogleMap, find shortcuts and WALK YOURSELF HOME. That's me, alright. Got exercise, save cost, and even faster than taking buses home when traffic jam. Yeah, I'm crazy, poor citizen, so what?
No comments:
Post a Comment