I REALLY have no idea of what to post.
My holiday is, lame. Just, lame. The whole Hari Raya, I stayed at home. No firecrackers, but I hear firecrackers.
The first day (Sunday), I went out for newspaper, I saw rainbow, not one or two, many of them. That's the most special thing I can see on Hari Raya.
Everyday, staring at the monitor for hours, reading mangas, commenting blogs; visiting forums, sketching, and finish some assignments. I looked around, everything is getting dark, lizards are fed big and fat, shadows slowly crawl in and out. Yet, another has passed.
Hair growing bolder, just suck. A boring holiday although I still have to revision chapters and prepare ungiven assignment, but I never did. Watching some comedy movies just to laugh out lame.
I didn't have durians this year, even suck. But, I thank my 'Buddy' didn't get sick. Sleeping is just really fun. Dreaming even fun, but after that, you get sleepy and lazy, hunger because I didn't eat enough, and back to sleep for another 2~3 hours.

.jpg)
.jpg)

6 comments:
yup..my holiday quite boring too..but seems like u r more bored than me >.<
aiks..
=.= don't worry about those lame pics, I put them just because I have nothing to put to express myself
hahha..okay
suddenly saw something~
the first pic~it seems like a light of dragon..XD
Saw it?haha
now that you said! I finally realized O____O !!!
I miss KK's cicak~LOL~
S'wak cicak is different...they are bigger, and their skin are not plain one[ i mean got 花纹 on their skin (maybe they like tattoo) ]..like cicak from jungle...
Still, i hate cicak, it's YUKKy~haha!!
aih....coming Monday gonna start to work.....damn.....my exam is coming soon...on 11Oct, yet done my assignment lagi =_= when is ur exam?
Sarawak got more mountains and forest maybe. Can take some cicak photos? I wanna see haha
yea, monday start college liao. this holiday sure goes so fast. I regret I didn't use it properly.
exam aa? I'm not sure yet, I think it's aournd around your date. also assignment half finish.
Post a Comment