Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time runs so fast

heh? Seeing the neighbours grow up, how childish they play, how playful they are.

From toddler to child, from child to teenager. Taller and bigger. Some even learn to smoke ?!

Aa~ they sure play lively at least on weekends.

For I, physically sure nothing change, but mind is still half-paused by the past. Always hoping to grow taller, more self-confidence...

aii.... another year again.... I'm still the same damn height.....

8 comments:

Cherrie C said...

hey fren, trust yourself and give confidence to urself...
erm..i think tall or short is not so so important..and now we quite difficult to grow tall again >.<

healthy is more important..although i'm short height and looks like kid..hehe...just gv confidence to urself and enjoy ur life.
add oil~

Elernt said...

arghHHHHH...!!

I just hate mum said 'see? you're even shorter than ME !'

no, you're not short! >........<

Cherrie C said...

OMG..Ur mum will said like that~~
>.<

Elernt said...

+________+

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

think about the good side of being short....lol guess what? i used to 钻人家脚底 during basketball competition...hehe....

I wish I'm taller too sometimes....but well, being short doesn't bring me trouble in my life...^-^

Elernt said...

you all got good point actually.

well I guess my body is all set for then, starting to grow old haaha

Cherrie C said...

no no no
ur body is not old yet,,how old r u?
u still can jump there and jump there...hey,go exercise everyday
be strong and energetic .

Elernt said...

waoh, getting abit lazy...haha
I will take your word, but dunno if I could keep it for long period....+___+

20years old, NOOOO ~~~~~ I"M NOT TEEN ANYMORE AAAAAHHHHHHHHH~~~~!!!