Besides, Manga helps a lot for sketching every characters' angle side-view. Still, background sketch is one problem. A character without a background is lack of fantasy, and blurring people where exactly the characters are at.
*Flash Back*
Everything starts from watching TVs cartoon, read comic books & observe every angles of an object.
It started when it's the first time, parents bought us Doraemon comic books. Secondly, mum borrowed comic books (Tom & Jerry) from State Library. Children loves colourful comic books, so do I, thus fond on drawing, although it looks in bad shapes in 1997.
I used to watch ntv7 every Sunday at 9am
Later by Cartoon Network & Disney until one day, AXN channel is implemented in Astro. It's not the AXN we used to watch now in present, it's the earlier AXN I'm refering to from 9am to 8pm is Anime. Also, It's my first time amazed by MANY incredibly cartoons features which we called Anime, Japanese Animation.
That's when my drawings shows a stun improvement in 2000. I'm not going to show my artworks here because I know you can do much better than me. You can find out if you dare to infilrate my house. EAT MY STICK !!
Everything went out fine just... now, I found my own sketching techniques which suit me, not everyone is the same. Anyway, just for temporary use maybe, and becoming quite handy with it. But, sometimes, I still have to illustrate myself of the objects & angles that I rarely sketch on such as human actions, expressions, animals, vehicles.. etc.
How good is the absorption or you frequently can focus on everything. (Practice makes perfect not born genius I guess)
Well, sketching in PC is another way-round which I have poor skill. Lecturer never teach us in class except stupid basics. I'm impress of Deviantart artists' arts, don't know how they draw so pro and matchable colourings. Envy lar.. for me, would be 5-10 years late to have such skilful.





2 comments:
Add oil~!
what a not responsible teacher u hv~well,although ur teacher didnt teach,but u can still learn fr fren or ask teacher..=]
practices make perfect~!
yup..agree wif u,every ppl hv different style..
i lv doraemon too~ ^^yeah
because doraemon is simple and easy to draw XD
Post a Comment