A sunset. I still can see the orange light shinning through the thick cloud.
A very crack road doesn't mean the weather is dry, but it actually convey a message to citizen that workers didn't do their job well.
A beautiful cloud as the background of MAA building. It's taken from a air-con bus way to Bus terminal early the morning.
That's KK High School. It never beautiful without the nature background. The Cloud
Rare cloud. Taken from balcony. I wonder what this cloud means?
College will be starting tomorrow, and the following weekends, will accompany mum to KL visiting bro's new rented roomand other business issues. Just worry, the coming unknown date mid-exam.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
"shuang" eh...can go KL~i wanna go also....
u're rite...."A very crack road doesn't mean the weather is dry, but it actually convey a message to citizen that workers didn't do their job well." haih....now everything "tou gong jian liao" de...even buying houses/apartment/whatever also "dangerous"~
Natures are God's wonderful creation =D
have a blessed week!
WOW..Come KL,welcome yea~
hv fun ^^
I'm not going there to enjoy lar. Don't think that far
=.=, no fun if it's with mum ALL THE DAY. I get headache everytime
Post a Comment