Thursday, November 7, 2024

 Soul with different gender and physique.

I happened to be a soul carry X. It's not like I can choose gender, but still the first to enter ovum out of 80 million siblings competition.
 
I am the life that enters the ovum carrier until birthed, given protection and warmth call home on Earth, living as an intelligent living organism call human being who understand each other with communication through acquired different languages. Raised from fine education importance, survived 20 years and began living on my own under labour|wages system to survive by working for another human till today.

I sound like an alien  XD


Male and and female both behave and react differently to one, same task. Same to me whether I'm a tough soul inside female body or not, my reaction will likely react towards danger in a feminine but not average reaction. I don't scream, but I do have sense of fear overwhelmed to lost ability to speak and easily comply with hesitation, simply said, "stunt, head blank, overpowered" when it's an acquaintance male corners me, close up inside office lift.

Because male has larger physique, human of 151cm height such as me will have much wary and feeling insecurity behaviour, it's not that I hate every male counterparts, but protection in nature. Same goes to other female counterparts who see me as different from feminine group, they either enjoy my company or avoid me in disgust with the same insecurity, eventhough I'm shorter.

No comments: