Well, I'm curious who exactly hooks who first in that scene. But based on S1 Epi-5, I felt that it's Cait and already "busy" in the B. This felt like must be her 2nd time and Maddie just go with the flow ?
I do feel sorry for Maddie, because Cait just need a replacement for her loss of love after so many things happened, and no one she can talk to about her self feelings, not even to her father. Maddie just happen to be 2nd closest (she trusted and keep as secret) who can fulfill her needs, so Cait chose to approach her instead of the rest of Enfocers who think her a misfit, now that she is addressed as Leader of Kiramman House status, she can't be seen walking into B.
Then again, I notice the face of Maddie when Cait turned and looked to her at the statue. It feels like... Maddie kind of understood the Cait's face meant their breakup? That's the kind of vibe I felt. Earlier we have seen both of them in the room standing side by side. But then at the statue, Maddie was standing far, at post. First of all, why the scene shows the back and forth between the two at the statue in the first place.
(S2 Epi-6, Cait is suddenly consumed herself in training close combat with Ambessa inside her ship, and not in Piltover ground, Enforcer department, I assumed she stayed inside ship and train mad. The aggressive of losing in the ground had Caitlyn rushes her spear at Ambessa's cheek is like she just blowing off steam, no distraction.
Maddie is not in the Catching Beast team, only Cait and Noxians.
From <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCPJm59v1oc>
Reminded me when I was at the edge of emotional breakdown in high school days.
After my love confession to a straight girl in the group,
the instant change of air,
seeing familiar surround faces used to be team spirit buddies group became distanced, I experienced silent treatment and bullied
Coming out to parents for being heartbroken, but received ignorance and shame for having unnatured love,
full of negativities and rejection.
I continued to bear the eyes of others, while training and performance duty as potential medal athlete for my state. 2 years of restraining claws.
I needed someone, or anyone I could release my wild side
I turned to the person
who's often give me a pep talk
to talk to,
to share to,
That person is like Maddie to Caitlyn.
But, me losing myself
I made a mistake approaching
To whom I trusted I could to show my vulnerable and desire to this "Maddie"
I thought she would understood, felt the same and embraced me.
Instead,
my action of touching intimately to her shoulder
Unintentionally, greatly backfired that after school.
All I could felt was her shock and fear,
With her being next classroom, avoided and afraid of my presence.
I apologized to her personally one day, though things had gotten better
but our friendship is never the same anymore.
Realizing myself feeling different from most society, from Asian background,
I started analyze things, and which topic to keep to myself from everyone.
Best describe myself
As a beast, putting chain to myself
And self-restrain to meat.
The less people who knows me the better.
To prevent another lost of friendship.
Putting up walls so high that
I doubt my existence, feeling guilt and suicidal that I once became.
Counselling teacher wasn't trained to counter my case being different situation in my generation,
But this held me hope till graduation, much relieved and freed from wearing school uniforms that I disliked for 6 years.
Caitlyn and Maddie's bed scene,
is my opposite side.
Many would felt betrayed by Cait's action after broken up with Vi,
but it's the most fortunate cause you can get in real life.

No comments:
Post a Comment