Things happen in Public Because I'm non-Muslim.
"EXCUSE ME!" often happened on me that came from a Muslim with an obvious arrogant tone and intention. The so-called living in multi-racial + MUSLIM country, that Muslim woman sees herself as Muslim race above the rest and I became her "lower eye" view.
The look of a bookstore outlet.
Every outlet has wide entry and exit space, just because her friend is at the exit of the cashier, she walks her way into the narrow queue and let out "EXCUSE ME!" to make her "princess" presence known so that I would shift slightly against cashier counter while doing my payment, which is deemed very unnecessary. She could went the other way, but she forced her way through.
Malu to say they are the Anak Malaysia. Educated people without morals.
Some different or even same races too make an appearance from out of nowhere by cutting queue, and pretended I never exist. These type of people do not make eye contact with you after they done what they wanted, makes me the temper to punch their arrogant faces so badly.

No comments:
Post a Comment