Wednesday, October 16, 2024

16th October 2024, Wednesday

There were 3 anime, which I thought not value for my time to watch, turns out liking them eventually after given second chance to resume the watch after a very long time.




Soulmate Adventure
I rarely stumbled on anime that comes from Mandarin narration other than Japanese anime. The attraction came from its name contained the word "Soulmate". 

Normal couples romance always use bold, clear words such as "boyfriend" and "girlfriend",  unlike "soulmate" or "lover" term though convey the same message of intimate relationship but gives a sense of romance choice.
 
I stopped watching after Episode 2, because I berated its illustration. But never to know it was such a great watch after a second try.




Legend of Korra
Again, I rarely expose myself to other animation after loving anime. This is by far the longest English animation series that I have ever watched.
 
I don't really like long season series if it's not worth catching up for, I would give up after knowing it from the start, same goes to Naruto, Boruto anime. It's much forgiving if it turns out every series are great, or not knowing half way watching them.

I left a gap after watching first few episode in first series. I slowly open up, and getting more curious of the elements and nations that I continue to watch till the end of all 4 series.




Made In Abyss
I got frustrated by the fast subtitle, yes. Just that.
Not until it's going to leave the channel by 30 Oct 2024, I gave my second chance and watch them lately. Didn't think it drew me tears episode by episode. Now I still have less than 2 weeks left to finish the 2nd series before it bye bye..

No comments: