The Unusual of First Meet
After passing up work to my boss, considered a clock out for the day and I finally get to leave the work chair work mind for a Takoyaki 'brunner' craving at 3pm.
4.06pm, enjoying Takoyaki meal, and after that it's Inktober time. Today is my 8th day continuing cross-hatching sketch. This year, I focus on sketching more landscape and perspective, and I slowly finding my own style if I ever can.
I finish the sketch and inking, as I was about to upload on social media, I found it not contrast enough so I put a hold. I went to Eslite Spectrum at Starhill Gallery. Found an unoccupied free desk seating, I sat down to touch up my sketch once again.
As it goes... a lady from the opposite showed her interest in my sketch book and open the first conversation which totally surprised me.
She showed me a kind of children book illustrated by an artist named Farmer (FarmerWhoPaints) whom I went to his open gallery held exactly same venue here the previous year, depicting most his art in landscape illustration during his travel.
Her name is Beth, and she works like a literary job? She is taking notes diligently from books while I finished browsing the book she lent me.
She was surprised of my age over a conversation of year working in my field, I guess she's GenZ age then.
How I wish I have the guts to have her stay for a drink, but we went our separate ways after 8pm.
That's how we first met.
No comments:
Post a Comment