Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Today's Dream - 18th September 2024, Wednesday

Today's Dream
 
Mom drops me at a commercial district, the place is bright at nightfall. I am there to attend a sort of annual memorial service of my grandfather. I ask mom to join but she insists that he's at his true rest place and decline to present. Mom leaves me to tour the district.

Before I attend the service, I walkin a shop that fills

I am in an open park office. Open park means, Pillar and ceiling roof with no walls or doors. I see old faces from previous company I worked with, working together in a daylight. 

It looks like lunch break, I walk to the opposite washroom to relieve myself. At somehow, I appear naked, with unreasonably explanation - A kid steals my clothes and takes off. I hide inside an open street road changing room. A kind grampee notices and passes me some fitting kid clothes while pretending to be browsing clothes for his grandkids as he speaks. It's uncomfortably but it's only choice, I wear it and finally leaves the changing room. The kid, nowhere found.

I return before break is about over. Smoke begin rising and fire spark starts from the socket floor. The fire soon razing violently at that spot. people are curiously walking towards which I have no idea why, to extinguish the fire with little volume of bowls in hand fetching water from a tap water. Me and my old faces sat inside a dining place, thinking our sweat effort working files vanish in the fire.
 
I wander the district. Following a queue up an escalator. Out of curiosity brings me to a ... souvenir sci-fi store ? A figure statue performs at the left entrance and storekeepers welcome the guests. It stops when I blink, and stays dominantly, just like a statue, but it was moving a second ago. Others still see the animate effects. 
 
Everything I see in this shop, it moves, it animate as long as I keep my eyes, unblink. Then at a book area just next to a row of two reception counter, I see many old stationery books. One exercise book catches my most attention, it's one of my journal books. They copying and selling my private journal book.. What's happening??


= Dream ends =
 
 


No comments: