Wednesday, May 4, 2022

No Karma on the person who should deserved..

 Honestly,

It's more pissed when I'm always the one forced to take action on somebody's cause, and that person always disappear, getting away from responsibilities and doesn't even need to lift a finger on the cleaning, returns and enjoy clean house.

That RM100 the landlord gave me.. really sounded I'm more than a cleaner to the housemate than a tenant, I'm being treated unfairly, my time was wasted on cleaning and moving trash enrouting multiple times to the dumpster when I should be concentrating on my study back then... Now I paid the unfair price falling behind study... and it's my fault for being kind on wrong term..

I should had left the house and study somewhere that Sunday.... I could have avoided all the shit cleaning that wasted my whole off day, especially when I'm having motivation doing study. But, unnecessary event keeps interrupting.

I should know the red line not to play nice to people who uses me for money.

 

I have bad mood times too.. It's first time I'm talking unfriendly towards the landlord, who asked me 

"You seem.. upset?"

Don't assume me happy when people's shits drop on my shoes more than twice. Yet... landlord starts shielding himself under rental rules & regulations. In the end, I'm just full of openings to be violated and taken advantages. Looks like I can't get anything in return for peace.

The unfair treatment... now landlord has already decided for renovation, a new partition room will be construct after Raya, and all rooms will be repaint. This is a disturbance to me, to have quite the furniture myself, and where will I plan to sleep... how secure my property will be.. who will guard them... it's... his house... it's his rights..


No comments: