When I finally got the wealth with some unsteady future career, the only way to kill time while living alone is excitement and expanding knowledge.
I don't have a mate, it's lonely when I think about it. The other day I was in the back of the bus seat, a couple was sitting with the girlfriend relaxingly leaning her head on the man's shoulder. The feelings and moment I had secretly unknown to the girl I once crushed on, sleeping with her head on my shoulder during a road trip.
It was a short moment, and I knew I won't get any more of this chance in life, I cherished every seconds by her side and pretended asleep when she woke up.
Right now, I joined Japanese N5 in end November and have been studying since then with my now private tutor local teacher with another student. The fact that I have class 6 days a week is quite tiring but fun to know other people outside of work and share the same goal together.
When a person has money power, gaining exclusive knowledge through courses or touring the world is a privilege, plus it's a 1 step ahead than others. Self study or self taught is another way but not for everyone, if without good planning, proper monitor and good discipline, fails easily. It has to be extra investment on time and effort time with constant self push to reach mastery.
I always envy Youtubers who found their passion and do what they good at for living and teaching.
No comments:
Post a Comment