Monday, May 2, 2022

30th April 2022, Saturday

 A plan I wished since I first started a job in peninsular, but never got the motive to actually make it work, is to visit the aquarium.

The life in my 20s, all I thought was leaving the good to experience every first times with that special person which never came. I left many in my wishlist  never able to enjoy in the 20s. I was so hard-headed and blinded by my first crush fantasies that I caged myself in a well.

From time to time, especially when I finally got day off or long holidays, apathy always pay me a visit that led to procrastination. Head's blank.

Today, I made up my mind, though still hesitated and concern about long queue, I purchased a ticket online, getting ready and depart to destination, Aquaria KLCC.

 A 15 minutes LRT ride, it's more than convenient. It's my lucky day, there's no queue when it should be.

Ever since I watched that anime << Aquatope on White Sand>>, it brings back how I love to see the nature, the ocean, the living organisms on this beautiful planet. Amazing artists and animator team production created this life in anime, the and opening and ending songs are really amazing people. This triggered my mind to visit aquarium one day.

This is Harlequin Rasbora, a known freshwater pet fish around here. They are friendly peaceful fish that move in group.
 

This is also under "Rasbora", given its peculiar appearance of a censor line from head to tail, this is the Redline Rasbora. It's line is so red that I doubt it glows in the dark.



This is one shy type and the tiniest eel I ever seen, the Spotted Garden Eel. Instead of swimming around, these ones prefer to stick on sand, just like this.








 


No comments: