Monday, May 9, 2022

9th May 2022 , Monday

----- 

Today's Dream

A Stage Drama Group Performing.

I was blurred. Everyone here is so hyped and they are rushing preparation. All of them aren't stress but hanging with smiles and joys. Why am I here? 

Moving on with rush hour perfection, I still one left missing, my cloth, where to get my cloth?

When one reminded me about the stage performing, I recall now that I was part of the team in a school event, and we had actually rehearsed our stage performance few months ago before a long break. (it's actually a recall of dreaming this sometime ago, and this is a continuation?! Rare!) I was wearing one.

From that last dream, we wore our forest medieval cloth doing rehearsal on the stage hall, I was one of the performer which have fewer lines but dance the brightest in middle 1st row.

My once crush, was there. Her face is looking for comfort, and closer to me. I, however, distant myself from her. I don't know... my feelings somehow connected to the real world, I no longer chain my faith on her, she's not the one who shares the same chemistry, and that I shouldn't hurt myself.

 -----

 

 8.45am, late for work... but that dream.. it's a lively festival.  Today, the house's renovation starts, I was informed last week. My landlord stayed overnight to observe the first start. Not sure what is expecting but... I have the most owned furniture to look after when they are going to paint. Expecting renovation will include weekends, this will disturb my study and class, I assume.

There's a draft I finished last Friday and sent to my art director. Today, my art director finally said would discuss about it later. But that never came today.

I had a haircut and some shopping after work. When I look at the mirror, I look like tiny version of my brother. I look like me. Under cut style, doesn't really suit me much in some way. I just love the gentle touch from the hairstyler.

No comments: