Monday, March 1, 2021

28 February - 1 March 2021, Monday

I wasn't able to sleep though I had planned to bed at 10pm, my mind suddenly became worrisome, and undone things... I got up and spent more than 45 minutes to finish the 200 push ups for 25th and 26th day challenge before 12am the previous night.

I had been quite down and unmotivated of phone games... when game stage has become more and more difficult to defeat, the more meh I felt..

I eventually went to bed at 2.11am, yet encounter countless of mosquitoes attacks. My bed time fighting to sleep has been struggling and restless. 5am-5.45am it was hard to fend off one by one, mosquitoes have evolved to be greater threat blood suckers, and harder to kill as they know how to attack from human's blind spots, and sneak in after I attempted to cover my head to toe with my blanket.

6am - 7.10am, it's even harder when I dozed off halfway and alerted by mosquitoes again... I managed to sleep abit... but far worse is coming.... nightmare...


Today's Dream

It's a very dark streets with very little to no lights, but I was heading off very early... brother and mother were in the dream.. but they were unfriendly. There was a mini van selling hot steaming ... buns ? I think I was going to buy from the elder, but for some reasons, they weren't gonna sell to me, saying that my mother were inviting guests over and don't eat outside food. I was furious, and I think I stomped off.

Then inside a room, I seemed to be concentrating on my studies, but then came brother pointing fingers on not helping out dinner or something, I was again furious but more broken-hearted after arguing with him . When I returned to my seat, then goes mother busy in the kitchen.. I tried to question mother for not telling me sooner, and she questioned me back and reasoning all by herself. She doesn't pay attention what I tried to speak, but was too broken, my speech became numb to totally muted when I tried to cry out. It was very painful.. my pain switched to anger, throwing plate of dishes mainly raw vegetables to the ground.

______

I woke up, with my tongue rolled up and dried in the middle, it sticked to my upper jaw.. That position temporary ceased my speech for a while.


26 February, Friday

Today's Dream

Sounds fun trying out all the daring moves in a cyber city, where my life risked in obtaining targets' information and stealing private data, plus racing with other competitive agents to earn a living. But in one case I landed myself in boiling water. My job was to pretend any intruder that could harm a reputation of a secretive company by any means. I was pursuing a spy agent from fleeing with the data chip and I wounded him in the process, severing his arm and heavily bleed.

My face seemed to be having a lot of fun, and ran off. But the job was not done.



No comments: