Today's Dream
It's a rural place, a village with tiny population, neighbour houses from miles away, and creepy fog under the moonlight.
I came to a place with a few competitors to proof of better ability, and this challenge is unknowingly happening around us. As we stop at an orchard for some thirst break. A hunch old lady/man silently move away when I asked for something to drink. But then, I was curious about those single planted flowers around the dirt place, so I follow the old folk, the folk told me to pick up those tiny spike looking fruit. So, I picked it up without question, and continue to follow and slow footsteps.
Then the old folk stops. I squat down and watch as the wrinkle hands touching the ground, and shoving the dirt into the center. Then that I saw the tiny fruit is planted. It's a pineapple, not just a normal pineapple, because it gloom under the moonlight, like a night lamp. As the old folk moves on to a distance and sow again, I too start helping the plant in my hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment