Monday, February 1, 2021

It was quite a while that I actually give myself more time to select what anime to watch and watching as many episodes I can for the past two days of weekend.

I came across an anime named << 7 Seeds >> which currently has 24 episodes. It was originally from a Japanese manga by Yumi Tamura from 2001 (back when I was just 12 years old). This manga was adapted into anime just 4 years ago (2017).

The story is incredible with full of adventure yet cruelty in a nature way, affecting ones judgement and trust... and somewhat predicted by the writer herself that this future would one day brings to the extinction of humankind.

Those situation in anime may not related as we never been to that end of world yet, but seeing those ruins and leftover scene did explained it. The sudden arrival of the unknown virus, COVID-19 that had shaken the whole world for the second year, though vaccines from few countries has started distributing and waiting to be taking shots, effective percentage is just a prevention and on test. More and more people have pay cut, lost jobs and harder to survive with currency, one day it might happen to me too.

My feelings now is, truly insecure... I can't see where my ability can lead me, how far my skill can take me, or were my skills useless at all? Wouldn't I have started learning survival skills career or choose agriculture when I was in college ?


No comments: