Thursday, March 11, 2021

What is she thinking?

There is this new badge of staff arriving mid of February. Like animals, I'm drawing to curiosity when I heard there's one of them, a new lady will be sitting in the marketing team. My mind is thinking, whether I have the chance again, or should I rely on the Facebook Dating app.

She starts talking to me, as I'm the only female in this room, so I get along with her, but I drew distant to not being too close to her in the first two weeks. She regularly cooks and bring lunches, or eats with her marketing team, so I haven't really get to have lunch with her.

I really don't know about communication with women, or is it normal for women to show affection like giving me a heart shape finger and sometimes just standing beside my desk for no reason a normal woman would do. All these really aroused me, whether she is the same kind as me.

I learn that she was a UMS student and even climb Mount Kinabalu, and she like trekking, she also controls her diet and nutrition by home cooking.

I learn that she has 3 sisters, a topic of sibling conversation during lunch with another 2 guys in the same room. Then goes she said all including her are unavailable in relationship, the moment I heard that... something sours, I feel not happy. I brought up the "boyfriend" word to her, but she didn't share anything and brushed off the topic. I just.. want to make sure .. how should I respond if she gonna show those affections to me again, should I accept with heart or casually...?

On the 3rd week, our boss treat us lunch but only 1st badge arrived, the 2nd badge was delayed for another hour. I was the last one to receive the 1st badge lunch box, but I wasn't happy that I have it when she goes hungry. When I heard the 2nd badge has arrived, I quickly went to the pantry and picked up one and brought to her desk. Her reaction was surprised but happily thanked me for bringing her a lunch box as the marketing team were busy on desk. I totally forgot that my other colleague also haven't taken lunch yet, and I completely forgotten.

There's one time I returned from the toilet and on my way back to my desk, she's heading out the room to my direction, she gave me a punch in the shoulder, I wonder if she has any feelings towards me. I mostly seen other women do that to guys and boyfriends, does normal woman do that another woman? I do notice her let her hair down one time, and ponytail the next day again.

I was at one time busy dealing with last minute given assignment, she seemed to check on me quite a while but my reaction was poker face, I got the feeling that she wants to have conversation with me, but didn't want to disturb me too much.

17th March 2021, Wednesday

She met me by surprise at the station I always drop off, it's the first time we take a bus to office. She said her boyfriend will pick her up after work today, well... I don't know what my feeling is.. she willingly walks 15 minutes to LRT in skirt for the she loves. I always feel those guys lucky to be loved.

No comments: