Sunday, March 14, 2021

I have come to an AGE


 An age that I feel anything can be solved as long as you have money, and steady job... and you don't feel spending RM200++ for an item or eating a RM50+ meal is a problem anymore, and that's scary to think about it.

My mind is undergoing changes as years and years living single. I feel less care about other people's problem, I feel less kind (a way I know I should act but chose not to do anything). I start to like drinking Shandy, like those Japanese who spend yens storing alcoholic drinks in fridge and drinks after shower.

Is this a full grown Adult Age I'm on?

A digital era, almost everything can be purchased online and delivery to doorstep which is so convenient and trusty service. Cities has alot changes as everything need the most efficiency and highest quality pressured on staff to be. While town areas are catching up to modernization with small businesses are struggling to survive, rural villages are by far the most peaceful to live in as they are closer to nature and not everything can be bought with money to have food on tables.


16 March 2021, Tuesday

Every month in our workplace, there's a programme that rewards applicable staff for their behave and self care health. Everyone could get as much as RM500 extra monthly. Today, that programme has changed. It's a reimbursement, at first I was disappointment, but then I realized how I was drawn to money blindly. To apply the new reimbursement programme, I myself does applicable in some, however not all I can get as collecting receipt is not GoGreen encouragement.

For Transport claim, I'm able to claim RM30, For Grab I will have to print out everytime I use the service.

For meal receipt, sounds like I am encouraged to eat out instead of cooking myself. I don't think grocery bill is acceptable.

For phone or internet bill, aren't under my name, so it's invalid.


21 March 2021, Sunday

I stopped book keeping for a year, and I had no idea how much I had spent during the COVID-19 period, but alot money for sure. Grab Food delivery is 2 to 3 times more expensive than dine-in, and I have been using it conveniently to get food without actually going to physical stores that's far to reach.

Shopee and Lazada is becoming more popular as it's cheaper and easier to get items without going to physical store to look for it and can be delivered from around the country or even around the world. I too spent alot on furniture & electronics, sometimes clothing and accessories I find it to my liking or need. Binder and underwear is the most buyable items for T, I kind of frustrated when searching for underwear in stores that not match my liking. Unlike in Taiwan, there's no known physical stores that actually sells binders openly. These apps done a big favour and to sellers.

Cinemas finally have opened its doors to movie lovers just recently, it's a good news. I missed their popcorn so much, and comfy chairs and the pitch black room filled with excitement of clear sound and HD screen with multi-subtitles. However, for money wise, I probably would visit when only I need a place to fill my empty heart.

My estranged father had been providing me some cash during the pandemic period, I don't want his money but think I actually deserve these as a repayment for the loss and sufferings since he left the family responsibility. If he suddenly stops sending money, I wouldn't be feeling anything, afterall money is earn through hard work.

I start doing book keeping to keep track of my money flows, money runs fast like a river. And you might not know what things you overspending in a month. To be safe, I continue what I left out. Having a secured job is very crucial, unemployment is extremely burden to family afterall. Lending money is just out of question after seeing my monthly income shrunk, food ingredients price has increased in few month passed. I will not have savings for myself for the month.

No comments: