Tuesday, March 9, 2021

8th March 2021, Monday - Today's Dream

 Today's Dream

I was on my bed lying like a log, weak and tired. There, stood a shadow, it was talking to someone, partner? Or guest? Then the shadow noticed I was awake or come to conscious. It turned to me, I could feel my blanket starting to slip off. I grabbed my blanket to try to win back, energy was wearing.

My alarm is ringing, I heard it, I managed to reach it, but.. I'm still trapped in the spell from the tall shadow. I know that shadow was actually my haning trouser, I know that.. but the vision I'm seeing is a tall shadow with a top hat made from it. (Trouser), and my side closet as a back alley entrance, with morning mist around.

At first, I don't know how I reach my alarm, I thought if I reach it, I could wake up, then the alley would be gone back to my usual room. The spell was still affecting me. It's a total struggle to keep my eyes open everytime the shadow turn to check on me. The next thing I realized, my both hands are rest behind my head, and I couldn't break free. I tried, kept trying to stay awake, I constantly let out a weak scream when that spell tries to put my mind shut. Then goes a familiar noise, mosquito... 

woke me finally.

I'm back... to my room. The closet and my trouser.. though I took minutes sitting, my eyes feel heavier than usual. I was still weak to stand normally. The hot shower helps me regain my strength, but the dream still fresh in my mind.

 

______________

 

It's a dreadful Monday. Though, I found the solution on the assigned task that I'm working on before noon, unaware, it's a big help. I had been struggling creating several designs but none was favoured, yet came back a lot of shoot outs from boss, eventually no designs were chosen, and let me down in stress to how to move on with another design to the same task for over two weeks battle.. I found an idea last Friday, I purposely stayed back to execute the design, but I was too tired and clueless how to make it look realistic. Time was running out, and late... I had to continue today, and with further research, Wolverine is the sub-idea.




No comments: